c c i i t t ; A TIMELY AND UNIQUE INVESTIGATIVE INTERVIEWING SEMINAR.
WARREN OLSON CONSULTANCYAn expert in cross cultural Investigative Interviewing techniques.
Warren Olson receives the 2007 'Laurie Cameron Scholarship' and commendation from the Rt.Hon. Helen Clark for research into ; THE INVESTIGATIVE INTERVIEWING OF ASIANS BY GOVERNMENT AGENCIES.
Master of Strategic Studies -
(Victoria University, school of Govt - Wellington 2007)a degree covering ; Conflict Management, Strategic Analysis, Intelligence Analysis, Religion and Politics, Transnational Crime, Counter Terrorism, NZ Foreign Policy.
Field Experience -
The founder/CEO of an Investigation Co. based in Bangkok that became known as one of the most reputable in South East Asia - the subject of numerous articles and books.
AREAS I SPECIALISE IN ;
- Lecturing to staff of Enforcement agencies worldwide.
- Instructing managers of Western Companies who are establishing
branches in Asia on best methods of staff training and recruitment.
- Acting as a mediator between those of Western and Asian ethnicity
- Conducting Investigative interviews for Government agencies,NGO's
or multi-national corporations,especially in S.E.Asia.
- C C i i T T - seminar/presentation - see next page.